Jedziesz gdzieś? Proponujesz spotkanie? Napisz o tym
bottix
Czytacz
Czytacz
Mój motocykl: XL600V

Poland Tour July 2012

Post autor: bottix »

Dear Transalp friends from Poland,

I’m sorry that I’ve not written you until now.

My name is Uwe. I’m one of the three german Transalp friends who visited you in July.

I wanted to thank you. We were amazed by your great hospitality. It didn’t matter where we were in Poland, everyone of you took good care of us. Sometimes we felt like VIPs :D We had the pleasure to meet a lot of people with whom we had some good conversations.

Overall we travelled 4500 kilometres. We won’t forget anything we did during our journey whether it was the lovley barbecue in Krakau, our trip in the area arround Krakau, a Sightseeing tour in Warshaw at night, the following party at Marek’s, a firework festival in Elk, a Off-Road Tour in the Masuren (Wegorzewo), a tour along the Elbląg-Ostróda-Canal and last but not least the motorbike-meeting in Zwierzyniec.

A lot of you helped to prepare our trip. One person had a special part during the preparation. This person is Daniel Pytel. We made contact in the german Transalp bulletin board. He offered us to show us his country and his people and helped you to organize everything via your bulletin board. He made our trip possible with his personal commitment. That’s why I especially want to thank him.
We also wouldn’t have found some of the routes without our Tourguide Darius. He guided us safely on asphalt, gravel and sand. At the same time he helped us to repair a diesel-fuel filled tank :D

We would be happy if some of you decide to come to Germany. We want to be there and care for you as you did. You are very welcome.

At our last Transalp-Club meeting in Germany I talked a lot about our journey and our friends from Poland. A lot of them want to meet you. Maybe you could arrange the international Transalp meeting next year or the year after. Our club would appreciate that and will get in touch with you in due time.

I wish you a great time with your bikes in autumn and hope you will be safe throughout the winter.

With kind regards,

Uwe.
Awatar użytkownika
Qter
swobodny rider
swobodny rider
Mój motocykl: nie mam już TA
Kontakt:

Re: Poland Tour July 2012

Post autor: Qter »

Dear Uwe, Volker and Volkler or our friends from Germany,

I met you somewhere in the middle (Warsaw) and end (Zwierzyniec) of your short trips. I am glad that you enjoyed in Poland, and I hope that you'll ever visiting us. Thanks also for Daniel - he did a really good job. When it comes to visiting Germany to thank you for the invitation - for sure. ;)

All the best

Qter
Geniusz tkwi w prostocie...

we don't cry very hard
Awatar użytkownika
Iphonka
dwusuwowy rider
dwusuwowy rider
Mój motocykl: mam inne moto...

Post autor: Iphonka »

Dear friends,

It was realy nice to meet you and spend some time with you :crossy: Thank you for the marvelous weekend :impreza: and hope to see you, again :zabawa:
Boże chroń mnie przed przyjaciółmi....z wrogami sama sobie poradze.
Awatar użytkownika
MADRAFi
pałujący w lesie
pałujący w lesie
Mój motocykl: BMW GS

Post autor: MADRAFi »

I regret I could not meet with you guys but I was unable to move due to knee stiffenning after my crash.
so the only way to meet you is come to Germany and make a re-visit to see how you Guys will guide us :D

I think we can plan something on Spring. :)
Awatar użytkownika
Daniel
przycierający rafki
przycierający rafki
Mój motocykl: XL650V

Post autor: Daniel »

Uwe,
it was realy big fun with help you during the trip and to find the sections of the tour. We was glad to visit You and you are always welcome in Poland.
But where are the pictures from this trip ? :lanie: :tongue:
Zwycięzcy nie rezygnują, zrezygnowani nie zwyciężają ...
bottix
Czytacz
Czytacz
Mój motocykl: XL600V

Post autor: bottix »

Sorry for not posting anything in here lately.
I forgot my password but now i have a new one. Some of you wanted to see pictures of our journey.
This is where you can find them: http://www.diebotts.de/galerie/?album=2&gallery=5

best regards
ODPOWIEDZ